26.never invited Louie/Louise over. 我们就从没请Louis/Louise来过
27.Well... and that was wrong of us. We need to widen our circle. 那是我们不对。我们要扩大朋友圈。
28.That's the beauty of it. 这才是美好所在。
29.it's not difficult. You just listen to what she says and then you saysomething appropriate in response. 又不是很难,你只要听她说的话,然后你说些得体的话,给她些回应就行了。
30.brought home Indian food.
I know that moving can be stressful, and, and, I find that when I'mundergoing stress,that good food and company can have a comforting effect. Also,curry is a natural laxative and I don't have to tell you, that, you knowa clean colon is just one less thing to worry about.就是那个,我们买了印度的食物回来 我知道搬家给人很大压力,我发现如果我有压力的时候,美食和好友相伴可以产生安慰的效果。,同时咖喱还是天然泻药,我不用告诉你,清空大肠是最不需要担心的。
31.I'm no expert here, but I believe in the context of a luncheoninvitation,you might want to skip the reference to bowel movements. 你 瞧,虽然这方面我不是专家,但我相信这不是请人吃饭的谈话内容,或许该跳过对于清肠的提示
32.you're inviting me over to eat? 噢,你是请我过去吃饭吗?
33.today we tried masturbating for money. 今天我们刚试过靠自慰赚钱。
34.This looks like some serious stuff. Leonard, did you do this? 这看着像是很严肃的东西,是你们谁做的吗?
35.Actually, that's my work. 事实上那是我的作品
36.So you're like one of those beautiful mind genius guys. 那你就像是“美丽心灵”里那种天才喽?
37.This is really impressive. 真是令人印象深刻。
38.At least I didn't have to invent 26 dimensions just to make the mathcome out. 至少我不用创造26个次元,就为了做个算术
39.I didn't invent them. They're there. 不是创造,是本来就存在的
40.In the winter, that seat is close enough to the radiator to remain warm,and yet not so close as to cause perspiration.冬天的时候,这个地方离电暖器最近,很暖和,也不会很热到直流汗。
in the summer, it's directly in the path of a cross-breeze created byopening windows there, and there. 夏天的时候,这里又刚好可以吹过堂风,是来自这扇窗户和那扇的。
It faces the television at an angle that is neither direct, thus discouragingconversation, 而且坐这里看电视的角度,可以直接看,又不会影响谈话,
nor so far wide as to create a parallax distortion. 不会太远,不至于造成脖子过分扭曲。
but I think I've made my point. 我想我已经说明白了。
41. : Do you want me to move? 你想我换个地方吗?
42. Just sit somewhere else. 坐别的地方不行吗?
:43.I resent you saying we don't have company. 那你干吗这么说?
44.That has negative social implications. 这有负面的社会效应。
45.that's interesting. Leonard can't process corn. 真有意思,Leonard不能消化玉米。
46.do you have some sort of a job? 你有在工作吗?
47.It's about this sensitive girl who comes to L.A. from Lincoln, Nebraska,
to be an actress and winds up a waitress at the Cheesecake Factory 是讲一个多愁善感的女孩子从林肯去了洛杉矶,想要当女明星,却去当Cheesecake Factory的女招待。
48 if that was movie, I would go see it. 如果要拍成电影,我肯定去看。
49.it's based on your life. 是以你的生活为范本。
50. you'll only make it worse. 你?你只会让事情更糟
君君提示:你也可以发布优质内容,点此查看详情 >>
本文著作权归作者本人和北美省钱快报共同所有,未经许可不得转载。长文章仅代表作者看法,如有更多内容分享或是对文中观点有不同见解,省钱快报欢迎您的投稿。