你必须知道的 | 在北美各种病情的英文表达!

你必须知道的 | 在北美各种病情的英文表达!

HOLYHEDY
HOLYHEDY
5.71万 浏览

记得以前在多伦多生个病受个伤,严重到需要去医院了,那真的就是——身心俱疲。不光需要等等等很久才能见到医生,折腾大半天可能也没解决问题,每次从医院出来的时候,我都激励自己一定强身健体别生病了!!!  

每次做好了心理建设,去了医院,经过层层等待终于见到医生后,还有很大可能紧张的讲不清楚自己到底哪里不舒服,我相信你也不愿意看到医生一直微笑着让你再说一遍吧......

经受过看病苦的小黑弟,以自己过去六年的经验和陪朋友看病的经历总结了下,把一般病情的表达都给大家码好了,包括女孩子经期的常见症状。马上【收藏】以备不时之需吧(当然,用不到最好啦,生病真的很痛苦!)

 

///伤风感冒

1. 我鼻子不通。 I have a stuffy nose / My nose is stuffy.

2. 我流鼻涕,嗓子疼。 I have a runny nose and a sore throat.

3. 我眼睛发痒,而且一直打喷嚏。  My eyes feel itchy and I have been sneezing.

4. 我发烧了,肌肉酸痛,总是咳嗽。 I have  a fever, aching muscles and hacking cough.

5. 我感冒了,咳嗽很严重。 I got a cold with a deep hacking cough.

6. 我流鼻涕、打喷嚏和喉咙沙哑。 I have a runny nose, sneezing and a scratchy throat. 

7. 我不停地咳嗽。 I have a persistent cough.  

8. 我声音嘶哑,几乎失声了。 I have hoarse and almost lost my voice. 

9. 我头痛、骨头和关节也痛。 I have a headache, aching bones and joints.

10. 他是干咳,没有痰。 His cough is dry, producing no phlegm.

11. 他咳嗽有血。 He has coughed up blood.

///女性经期

1. 我来月经了,肚子疼。I am on my period and I have cramps.

2. 经期的隐晦说法 On my period = It’ s that time of the month 

3. 我这两天水肿很厉害。I feel so bloated.

4. 经期前综合征 premenstrual syndrome = PMS

5. 我有点头晕。I am feeling a little dizzy.

6. 我有点恶心。I am feeling a little nauseated.

7. 我有点想吐。I feel like i m gonna throw up/vomit.

8. 我月经来的很多。I have heavy bleeding with my periods.

///眼耳口腔

1. 我的眼睛有点肿胀。 My eyes seem to be bulging. 

2. 我的视线有重影。 I have double vision.

3. 我觉得眼睛里有薄膜似的东西挡住视线。 I feel there is a film over my eyes.

4. 我的右眼模糊看不清。 My vision in the right eye blurred.

5. 她眼睛四周又痛又痒。 She has some pains and itching around her eyes.

图源:allaboutvision.com

6. 我最近耳朵疼。I had some earaches lately.

7. 他耳朵里常有嗡嗡的声音。 He has a repeated buzzing or other noises in his ears.

8. 他觉得听力变差了。 He has noticed some loss of hearing.

9. 我的牙齿疼。 I have pain in my teeth.

10. 我的牙龈肿了。 My gums are red and swollen.

///肠胃肚疼

1. 我以为吃了没熟的肉,食物中毒了。 I have food poisoning from that undercooked meat I ate.

2. 我拉肚子。 I have trouble with diarrhea.

3. 我饭后觉得肚子胀气,很不舒服。I have a bloated, uncomfortable feeling after meal.

4. 我一阵阵的肚子痛。 I have bouts of abdominal pain.

5. 疼痛是在肚子下 / 上半部。 The pain is mainly in the lower / upper right part of the abdomen.

6. 我便秘了好几天。 I have been constipated for a few days.

7. 我肚子不太舒服。 My stomach is feeling weird.或者 My stomach is not feeling so well/hot.

8. 我肚子好疼阿。 My stomach is killing me.(程度比较严重。)

9. 他大便时很痛。 He suffers pains when he moves his bowels.

10. 他大便时有些出血。 He has noticed some blood in his bowel movements.

///各式外伤

1. 我胳膊有刮痕。  I have scratches on my arm.

2. 我昨天蹭上了肩膀。 I scratched my shoulder yesterday.

3. 我脚扭了。 I sprained my ankle.

4. 我脚底很痛。 I have pain on the sole of my feet.

5. 我右脚底有个硬块。 There is a wart-like lump on the sole of right foot.

6. 左脚酸痛,并有红肿。 The pain in his left foot is accompanied by redness and swelling.

7. 指头和指关节似乎有肿大。 The joints near his fingernails and knuckles look swollen.

8. 他的手和手指感到麻木和刺痛。 He has numbness and tingling in his hands and fingers.

9. 运动后,我的腿就痛。My legs become painful following strenuous exercise.

10. 她的后背和肩膀都痛。 She is troubled by the pains in the back and shoulders.

11. 他的膝盖不舒服已有一段时间了。 His knee has been bothering him for some time.

12. 我全身酸痛 / 腰酸腿疼。 my whole body is sore.

///内科问题

1. 我最近有些轻微 / 严重的胸闷 / 胸疼。I’ ve been experiencing minor / severe chest pain.

2. 他的血压很高。 His blood pressure is really up.

3. 他弯腰或躺下时,胸部更痛。It’s a chest pain that gets worse when he bends over or lies down.

4. 他最近总是疲倦且冒虚汗。 He has noticed excessive sweating and unexplained tireness.

5. 他的脊椎某个地方刺痛。 He has a sharp pain in one area of his spine.

6. 他感觉胸闷,好像喘不过气来。 He has a feeling of tightness in the chest or a feeling that he is suffocating.

7. 他即使没运动,也总是上气不接下气。he is breathless,even when he has not been exercising.

///睡眠问题

1. 我最近老失眠 / 睡不着。I' ve been having insomnia/trouble sleeping lately. 

2. 我最近总睡不好。 I haven' t been sleeping well. 

3. 我有时会做噩梦。I have nightmares occasionally.

4. 我不易入睡,也很难集中精神。I have difficulty in sleeping, inability to concentrate.

5. 我晚上很难睡着。It’ s usually hard for me to fall asleep when I go to bed at night.

6. 我半夜醒来后,再也睡不着了。I wake during the night or early morning and find it difficult to fall asleep again.

///其他不适

1. 我过敏了。 I have allergies.

2. 我对芒果过敏。 I am allergic to mango.

3. 今天太热了, 我都要中暑了。 It’ s so hot today,I think I am getting a heat stroke.

4. 我喝水呛着了。 I choked on the water.

5. 我咽口水呛着了。 I choked on my own saliva.

6. 我跑步岔气了。 I have stomach cramps while running.

7. 我感到反常的疲倦。 I began to feel unusually tired.

8. 我觉得昏昏欲睡,头晕目眩和想吐。 He feels drowsy, dizzy and nauseated.

9. 我虚弱的状态持续一段时间了。 I have been lacking in energy for some time.

10. 我的症状包括没有食欲、体重减轻、非常疲倦,并且伴随发烧和发冷。 My symptoms include   loss of appetite, weight loss, excessive fatigue, fever and chills.

黑弟叨逼叨

呼~ 这么冗长的一篇,你能看到这里真的很难得啦!虽然北美看病没有国内那么方便,但也不要因此就拖着不管哦,身体不舒服还是要第一时间去看医生才行!最后希望每个人都健健康康少生病,大家好才是真的好嘛!

天高水远,下期再见,拜~👋

版权声明:本文由HOLYHEDY原创,未经许可不得转载,否则将进行追究。

 


 


 

57081 3586 1447

扫码下载APP